For many people, charitable giving is an important element of their overall estate plan and there are several different ways you can structure your plan to include charitable gifts.
- Debt After Death: Why You Should Think About It When Planning Your Estate
- Are Payable-on-Death accounts right For you?
- 5 Reasons to Embrace the Emotional Nature of Estate Planning
- How You Can Build an Estate Plan that Includes Asset Protection
- Safeguarding Your Estate Plan Against Three Worst-Case Scenarios